This week Perth will once again be visited by the world’s foremost transmedia producer Jeff Gomez, CEO of Starlight Runner Entertainment, as part of the “Transmedia Storytelling” Masterclass – Australia Tour 2014. Jeff has shaped the stories of many a well-known series, having worked with the likes of Microsoft, The Walt Disney Company, Sony Pictures Entertainment, 20th Century Fox, and Nickelodean – just to name a few; now he’s sharing his knowledge so that you can create successful story worlds that translate into revenue for your business.
What: One-day Transmedia Storytelling Masterclass + Networking Reception
When: 9.30am – 5.00pm, Monday October 6, 2014
Where: Art Gallery of WA, Theaterette
Tickets: $275 Industry Guild Members, or $302.50 standard ticket via Amiando.
(Event includes catering, refreshments and closing networking reception)
Why you should attend:
- 6-hour survey of best practices in multi-platform narrative creation.
- Unique opportunity to spend a full day with the world’s Number One transmedia guru.
- Practical hands-on training with a specific focus on the AUSTRALIAN context.
- Learn how to write, design and create highly successful transmedia storyworlds – no matter the size of your budget.
- Learn skills that you can apply to your business to increase revenue streams with transmedia storytelling – immediately.
- Incredible networking opportunity with a gathering of Australia’s leading transmedia producers and creatives.