LMG is a non-profit association incorporated in July 2011. We support the game development community of Western Australia by achieving our Constitution objectives:
- to hold events that engage the Community and the interested public;
- to record and showcase significant activities and achievements of the Community;
- to maintain a website with information relevant to the Community, and the interested public;
- to maintain an online presence to facilitate communication within the Community, and with the interested public; and
- to raise the profile and advocate the interests of the Community.
In accordance with our core values, LMG actively supports and promotes participation within a safe environment at all times; see our community guidelines for more details.
If you would like to find out more about Let’s Make Games, or are interesting in supporting the organisation further, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Let’s Make Games exists because of the involvement of the Western Australian game-making community, and we would like to thank all our volunteers, past and present, who have supported the organisation.
The current committee governing Let’s Make Games includes…
Executive Committee Members:
- Grae Saunders, Chair
- Iluka Silversmith, Treasurer
- Rin McBeath, Vice Chair
- Jordan Russell, Secretary
Ordinary Committee Members:
- Mark Thompson
- Colton Onderwater
For information of former (but still loved) committee members, please see our LMG History page. Or, if you are interested in helping to support LMG and our work in the local games space, please do not hesitate to Contact Us!