Oh my gosh, Let’s Make Games are having a barbecue and you’re invited!
It’s summer time and that means spending time near the cool river, throwing a frisbee, kicking the footy, and chowing down on some snaggers. You know, if that’s your thing. Alternatively, you could hang out in a gazebo and chew the fat with local game developers. I’m sure that there will be people interested in a bit of both!
Much like last year’s Sundowner, this year’s summer event is an outdoors get-together. Students and anyone curious about games in Perth are welcome!
Here are the details:
- Time/Date: 4pm-8pm, Sunday 27 February 2011
- Location: BBQ area at Matilda Bay (meet at the Gazebo)
- Schedule: 3pm setup, drinks and food from 4pm!
- Food/Drink: BYO or buy our $1 soft drinks and $2 hot dogs
- Activities: BYO picnic mat, footie, frisbee, etc.
- RSVP: In comments or on the Facebook event page.
Here’s a handy Google Map (click the markers for more information):
View BBQs at Matilda Bay in a larger map
And here’s a time-lapse from last year’s event to get you excited!: