What’s Up Pitches is Only 1 Week Away!
That’s right, as from today, our event is only one week away! We still have a few spots open for registration of a pitch so if you want in, send us an email now at email@example.com. As a quick reminder:
- Pitches are 3-minutes long (we will time them!)
- We will have a Projector and Microphone available at the venue. For any other extra requirements, please contact us!
- Registration deadline is Tuesday 22nd of May
- We would prefer to have a copy of your presentation by Thursday 24th of May
- To register, we will need a name, a title for your presentation and a way to contact you (e-mail is fine).
Special thanks to our great sponsors:
“We create virtual worlds using gaming technology. This enables companies to visualise their data, create interactive and engaging training systems and add a whole new dimension to managing their operations remotely.”
Qantm College – “Qantm College has been at the forefront of digital media education in Australia training students for employment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the country”
and Spacecubed – “Spacecubed facilitates a community of changemakers in a 550sqm co-working, collaboration and innovation space located at Ground Floor rear, 45 St Georges Terrace, Perth. Spacecubed provides central access to hot desks, team working space, events, seminar and meeting space”