Let’s Make Games is not only the name of our organisation but also what we do. And what better time to make games with everyone than the yearly GLOBAL GAME JAM! It’ll be one amazing and glorious weekend of creating games.
Join us at SAE Institute Perth, and team up with folks you know, or make new friends to get creative. Regardless of skill level, and whether you’re an artist, sound designer, programmer, animator, 3D modeller, level designer, project manager, or any other form of passionate creator – rest assured you will be immersed in an excellent game development experience!
And this is happening with a massive thank you to our sponsors, Dymocks Subiaco, King Tide Studios, Binary Space and Black Lab Games.
- What: Global Game Jam 2020
- When: Starts Friday 31st Jan at 6pm, Finishes Sunday 2nd of Feb at 6pm
- Where: SAE Institute Perth 116-120 Roe St, Northbridge.
- Why: To create amazing games with friends!
- What to bring: Yourself, any tools to create games with (laptop, desktop PC, mac, pens, paper, imagination, sleeping equipment if you stay overnight. Food)
- How Much: $20
- Tickets: Head to the Global Game Jam website and sign up, then follow through to JamHost to pay and get details.
What if I have never made a game before?
There’s piles of tools available and spending a weekend learning and making a game in them. Or you can possibly find a team to provide art, music or other components for!
What if I don’t have a team?
We really want to encourage everyone to join us. As such we will be running some activities and assistance on Friday night to help fit people into groups. We will also be having some producers around to help corral the groups to head in a similar direction.
I would like to attend but can’t afford a ticket.
We can assist with that! Please email and we can see about helping you.