Experience a gaming classic reimagined as you fight to survive an onslaught of destructive space rocks in Asteroids3D. The first game by Bunbury-based indie developer Shaun Procter, this endless arcade shooter draws inspiration from the asteroid fields of The Empire Strikes Back and breathes new life into the iconic Asteroids game of days gone by.
- Test your skills and the odds against ever increasing and endless asteroid fields and enemy ships
- Three levels of difficulty with a dedicated leaderboard for each
- Use guided missile to take on the enemy
- Score pickups for shield recharges, max shield/ammo increases
- No two games are the same through heavy use of randomization
Click here to explore this game space on the iTunes store, and check out the video below for a glimpse into the future of asteroid destruction.