A fast-paced, retro-style action game for iPhone and iPad.
The Incident is a fast-paced, retro-style action game from Big Bucket Software. Run and jump your way to safety as an angry rain of just about everything in the world falls and builds a mountain of platforms for you to climb up, up… up to the source of it all: the cause of The Incident.
The Incident is easy to pick up but hard to master. It’s a totally new gameplay concept and it’s perhaps TOO addictive. It’s loaded with power-ups, power-downs (d’oh!) and collectables. Try to beat the game, then try to unlock all the achievements. No one said getting 500 coins would be easy.
- Website: theincidentapp.com
- Developer(s): Big Bucket Software
- Publisher(s): Big Bucket Software
- Platform(s): iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- Release Date(s): 10 August 2010
From the game creator, Matt Comi on 17 October 2010:
The Incident 1.2 was released a couple days ago and it’s a pretty major update.
One of the most exciting new features is controller mode. It’s the ability to use your iPhone or iPod Touch as a controller for your iPad.
Here’s a YouTube video that Neven Mrgan and I put together explaining what it’s all about:
As well as that, we’ve also got:
- New game mode: Endless Nightfall!
- Game Center Leaderboard: Share your Endless Nightfall high scores!
- Retina display support for super-crisp pixels.
- New music in Endless Nightfall and Twitter screen.
- In-Game options: Access options without returning to the Main Menu.
- 53 new items (including 3 items drawn by guest artists).
- New power-up balloon in Endless Nightfall.
- Escape Bubble must be recharged between uses.