Update: All standard presentation spots are now taken (although there are challenge spots still available), and there have been some minor changes to the schedule.
For the latest information see this blog post.
Do you have a burning hot concept that you just need to tell everyone about? Have you been head-down for six months and are ready to show off your hard work? Need to find an artist or programmer for your masterpiece?
Now’s the time to pitch it to us!
What’s Up Pitches?! is a Let’s Make Games micro-pitching event being held at Central Institute of Technology on Friday, 27th May. Bring your 3-minute pitch about your game-related project or topic, participate in interactive activities, or come and listen to see what developers in the local industry are thinking and working on.
Flyer (click for larger version):
- Time/Date: 5:30pm – 8:00pm, Friday 27th May 2011
- Location: Central Institute of Technology, East Perth (140 Royal Street, formerly known as eCentral TAFE)
- Schedule: Registration from 5:30pm, pitches start at 6:00pm!
- Activities: Micro-pitches, interactive activities, networking
- RSVP: If you intend to provide a pitch at the event, please RSVP by 20th May.
Some members of Let’s Make Games are already preparing micropitches about their current projects and pet peeves. We also have two special guest speakers (Garth Pendergrast from Stirfire Studios and Quie Ying Morrison from WA Tourism) who will pitch an idea and pose questions on this website for you to respond to with your own pitches!
So, what are you going to pitch?
Flyer photo credit: John Morgan