Loading Space is Let’s Make Games’ weekly game developer co-working space, free and open to all game makers regardless of medium or format. Even if you’re not currently working on a game, feel free to come on in and work on anything alongside the other members of the community.
The space is held on Thursday each week and on the last Sunday of the month (unless there is a clash with another games event). We are currently hosted by the amazing State Library of Western Australia in their Studio.001 space on level one (back to where we started).
- Where: Level 1, State Library of Western Australia, 25 Francis St, Perth.
- When: Thursday from 10:00am to 8:00pm.
- How Much: Entirely free! Fast internet and power is also free.
- Who: Anyone with interest in games.
- Why: To work on games and other work.
- What to Bring: Laptop, pens, paper, tools to work with. We also have a limited number of macs available in the space.
The State Library of Western Australia is an accessible venue, and includes such features as high contrast signage, lifts and appropriate door widths for all mobility aid types, accessible table spaces, and accessible toilets. Additional information available at the AccessWA website as well as the State Library of WA website.
- Thursday the 9th
- Thursday the 16th
- Thursday the 23th
- Thursday the 30th
- Global Game Jam on the 31st Jan to 2nd Feb
- Thursday the 6th
- Thursday the 13th
- Thursday the 20th
- Sunday the 23rd
- Thursday the 27th
- Thursday the 5th
- Thursday the 12th
- Thursday the 19th
- Thursday the 26th
- Sunday the 29th
If you have any questions regarding Loading Space, please email Jon Hayward-Crichton at jon [at] letsmakegames.org ****.
Last Updated: 9 January, 2020.