Class 3 Outbreak is an RTS zombie game running on Google Maps(R). Struggle to keep the zombie infection at bay with a hopelessly outnumbered police force, squash any outbreaks that appear and keep the zombie threat level at Class 1 for as long as possible. Protect thousands of civilians over a 1km square area in Washington DC, USA or Leicester, England. Keep an eye out for infected civilians, and make sure none find their way outside of your police unit’s reach.
- Website: www.class3outbreak.com/zombie-games/c3o/
- Developer(s): Binary Space – Saxon Druce (programming) and Jay Weston (art, game design)
- Platform(s): Flash
- Release Date(s): 05/04/2010
(Note that the above video was released a few months before the game was released – the game changed slightly in that time)
- Binary Space
- Facebook page
- Class 3 Zombie Outbreak Infects Google Maps
- Class 3 Outbreak interview with Jay Weston (Horror Video Games)
As of the 20th of April 2010 (approx 2 weeks after release), Class 3 Outbreak (C3O) has been played over 135,000 times.