Creative Anarchy is a mixed team of multi-talented individuals that share a common passion for games. We have weekly meetings and occasional workshops devoted to working on our first game. We are using Unity to develop web browser games aimed at the causal games community. Malcolm Davies: Game Designer, Simon MacInyre: Lead Programmer, Clinton Turner: Programmer, Alexandra Myer: Lead Artist, Helen Ensikat: Game Artist, Andrew Phillips: Game Artist, Jo Cooper: Game Artist, Luke Brooks: Sound Designer, Heather Walker: Graphic Designer, Sarah MacFarlane: Concept Artist.
- Website: www.creativeanarchy.com.au
- Years active: 2009 – present
- Size: 10
- Contact person: Alexandra Myer
- Postal address: PO Box 336 Mount Lawley, 6929
- Contact telephone: +61 432 939 197
- Contact email:
The team stemmed from the students that worked on ‘The War of Art’ that came 2nd in the Nullarbor 2008 competition.