Let’s Make Games Inc. (LMG) is a non-profit association that works to support the game development community (the Community) of Western Australia.
Our objectives are:
- to hold events that engage the Community and the interested public;
- to record and showcase significant activities and achievements of the Community;
- to maintain a website with information relevant to the Community, and the interested public;
- to maintain an online presence to facilitate communication within the Community, and with the interested public; and
- to raise the profile and advocate the interests of the Community.
Community Guidelines (Safe Space Policy)
In accordance with our core values, LMG actively supports and promotes participation within a safe environment at all times. LMG is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive environment without fear of racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia or any other form of discrimination.
All LMG events and discussion spaces (in person and/or online) are to be harassment-free environments for all individuals. Inappropriate behaviour such as harassment, intimidation or abuse in any form will not be tolerated.
LMG reserves the right to remove individuals who engage in such behaviours from discussion groups and/or related events, as appropriate.
Whether you are a student, aspiring game-maker, hobbyist, accomplished developer or general games enthusiast, we ask that you conduct yourself in a respectful and professional manner.
If you have any questions, require assistance relating to harassment, or have any other LMG queries, please contact a member of our Operations team via: