Let’s Make Games is an initiative to foster the growing game development community of Perth, Western Australia.
Current members include:
- Nick Lowe, Founder
- Minh Tran, Founder
- Anthony Sweet, Treasurer
- Richard Kong, Photographer/Videographer
- Ben Hammersley, Photographer/Videographer
- Chris McCormick
Originally started by Nick Lowe and Minh Tran (members of local community group, OneTwenty) in early 2009, Let’s Make Games grew to a four person operation with the addition of Anthony Sweet and Dan Eichling (who has since moved to the United States) in mid-2009.
In 2010, Richard Kong and Ben Hammersley joined as official videographers and Chris McCormick also came onboard as Let’s Make Games formed a close relationship with the Perth Independent Game Makers’ Initiative (PIGMI).
We are a non-profit association incorporated in July 2011. We support the game development community of Western Australia (the Community) by achieving our Constitution objectives:
- to hold events that engage the Community and the interested public;
- to record and showcase significant activities and achievements of the Community;
- to maintain a website with information relevant to the Community, and the interested public;
- to maintain an online presence to facilitate communication within the Community, and with the interested public; and
- to raise the profile and advocate the interests of the Community.
For more information on the game development community of Perth, please browse our website and follow our collected links (to local games companies, other local associations, and related websites).
For all inquiries (eg. additional information, sponsorship, donations, consultancy), please don’t hesitate to contact us.