Play testing is good for game developers, and playing boardgames is fun for gamers, non-gamers and developers alike. So on that note, why not head to the weekly playtest night for locally made tabletop games that is Game Foundry?
What: Game Foundry Tabletop Testing Night
When: 7pm – 10pm, Thursday September 10, 2015
Where: Good Games Cannington, 21 Liege St, Cannington
There will be a range of WA-made tabletop prototypes to test, plus some already published Australian titles to try out. Thursdays nights with Game Foundry are also open board gaming nights, so you can also join in regular games as well.
WA DESIGNED PROTOTYPES:
- Bloc – Eeshwar’s political strategy game (2 players)
- Tricky Pirates – Andrew’s tricktaking pirate game (2-4? players)
- Country Trains – Andrew’s Tile placement train delivery game (2-4? players)
- Rogue Blitz – RAEZ arcade shooter boardgame (1-4 players)
- Brainzzz – RAEZ zombie olympics (2-6 players)
AUSTRALIAN PUBLISHED GAMES:
- Rise To Power – Rule & Makes City building card game (2-6player)
- El Luchador – Senyac Games – Mexical Wrestling card game (2-4 players)
- COGZ – RAEZ Steam Punk, Mad Science puzzle game (2-6 players)
If you’re keen to test some local games, chat with developers and play a pile of boardgames, head on over to the Game Foundry facebook page.