Good news! Our Pozible drive is 100% funded, and it smells like victory. (In fact, we made our goal within 48 hours!) Thanks to the support of these generous sponsors, we can meet the minimum costs of hosting our end of year party:
- Kamil Czajko from Kactus Games
- Souri, your friend and mine from Tsumea
- Rowan Parker, expat designer working at Q-Games
- Exceptional Minecrafter and all round good guy, Sam Thomas
- John Chillemi, our very first sponsor (first high-fives!)
- The mysterious and enigmatic Jetha Chan
- And the perpetually-rocking Felix Wai
Even though we have reached our initial goal, this is just the minimum required to put on a satisfactory party. Possibly with balloons, but maybe not. With your further support, we can provide more food, better games and an awesome party! You have another 21 days (until November 14th) to pledge your support and show how much you love what we do.
Also, don’t forget to RSVP on our Facebook event page. As an added incentive, we’ll be having a special RSVP Door Prize draw; click that Attending button to be in the running for the mystery prize!
Square Off for free?!
Gnomic Studio has released a free Windows Phone version of their XBLIG hit Square Off. The release of the free version coincides with full game’s v1.3 update, which includes a number of bug fixes and brand new leaderboards! Check out the free square action and let Gnomic know what you think.
Tuneful Tidbit Taste Test