Photo by glamhag
National Cultural Policy Review: Digital Culture Public Sphere
As you may know, the National Cultural Policy (which includes game development) is under review and a 10 year strategic vision is being planned. We’ve been given an opportunity to provide input for our respective industries.
- Date: Sunday, 2nd October 2011
- Location: City of Vincent Library and Local History Centre, Media Room, 99 Loftus St, Leederville. See map below.
- Time: 1pm-3:30pm
- Ample free parking
- Light refreshments provided
- RSVP: respond to this post or to the PIGMI mailing list or on the Facebook event page
It would be good to come prepared with your take on these questions (found on the wiki):
- Statements on the current status and useful facts to understand the landscape. Please add links for references.
- How do you imagine the sector could look in the future? How could Australia excel? What would a 10 year plan look like?
- What are some tangible ways we could measure progress in this area?
- Ideas to achieve the vision for Australia.
- Any additional information you think might be useful, including case studies, success stories, research papers.
- Leading case studies from the sector to help contextualise Australian innovation in this area.
Other Upcoming Events
Check out our calendar as we’ve added a bunch of dates, and be sure to save the date for our end-of-year party: Sunday, 27 November 2011