Challenges on the forums are a great way to:
- Get inspired (how will you address the theme?)
- Get creative (how will your game stand out?)
- Try something new (experiment with a new game or art style!)
- Meet new people (discuss ideas and see who wants to collaborate!)
- Stay motivated (post your updates, look at what others are doing)
- Finish something (there’s a deadline you need to keep in mind!)
The first challenge was issued today, and the theme is: Dogs!
Ideas? Share them on the forum. Looking for a team? There are sure to be others looking for someone to work with. Not sure how to get started? Check out some of these resources.
Bottom line: Good luck! Have a good time! We’re looking forward to seeing what you create. 😉